[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom overlay patches

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Thu Dec 5 23:20:53 UTC 2019

Jeanette, how do you get rid of the extra sticky around the edges without messing up the tape? And how do you know what to leave untouched so the sensor can insert properly?
In the early days, Dexcom told me to make a template with a hole in the middle, use that to lay down the sticky stuff, and when we got to the point of laying down the sensor, it got really really quiet on the line. Thus endeth that little experiment. <grin.>
Thanks.
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com