[Diabetes-Talk] dex com

Jamie Gurganus jamielgurganus at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 19:29:29 UTC 2019

She most likely is referring to the actual pump and the receiver for the decks calm and not the sensor and infusion sets. When I went through training for the Dexcom, they told me to never have the sensor less than 3 inches from the infusion set. I was also told to only wear it on my abdomen, but I understand others have been given approval to wear it on their arms. For my insulin pump infusion set, I rotate mine between my thighs, my abdomen and my backside.

    Jamie

Sent from my iPhone