[Diabetes-Talk] dex com

Doula Jarboe doula.jarboe at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 19:52:48 UTC 2019

  I put my sensor on the back of my upper arm on the left, side of the
upper arm on the right.  I switch off arms each sensor.  When I
started I was going through sensors like crazy because I couldn't get
them to stay on my tummy.   I'm somewhat overweight, and it seemed
like where I would put a sensor, the skin moved enough and they'd get
knembed out.  I got the recommendation I needed to have them on my
arm.  I still occasionation knock a sensor out, but I do a lot better
with having them stay put.  I'm excited about hopefully getting
upgraded to the G6 this month.  Hope this helps.
Doula