[Diabetes-Talk] Problems with dexcom, looking for info on FreeStyle Libre.

Taylor Scott taylor9209 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 16:55:26 UTC 2019

So, I have to pay for dexcom completely out of pocket, and found the
best price for the G5 sensors comes from Dexcom.
They said $349 for 4 sensors. (Outch).

I'm having a nightmare of a time getting them to send me the sensors.
I'm waiting on them to send over paperwork to my Doctor, yet my Doctor
has yet to receive anything.

Calling Dexcom is getting me know where.

So, long story short, I really don't want to pay that much, and fight
with customer service that is this bad, over something this important.

I do love the way the Dexcom G5 works though. lol

What can people tell me about the Libre?
I've seen that it is indeed cheaper, ut what about it's accessibility?
How hard is the sensor application?

Just any information from people who have used the system  would be helpful.