[Diabetes-Talk] dx com

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Tue Dec 10 23:05:20 UTC 2019

Please clarify which you are asking these questions as in the subject line
it is Dexcom.

For the Dexcom:  The patches are free from Dexcom and I believe 10 come in a
package.  They told me they were sending me 10 packages.

As far as the apt on the APTStore  this will depend on what system you are
using.  As Dexcom has one for the G5 and another for the G6.

Joyce Kane
 Kane Kids Shop
https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/.../shop/Directory_Departments?store...