[Diabetes-Talk] dex com

Milton Ota mota1252 at samobile.net
Thu Dec 12 21:57:09 UTC 2019

Hello,
I was told by my doctor that you would have to be testing 4 or more
times a day to qualify under Medicare to be able to get the Dexcom G6
under Medicare coverage.
I'm not sure how much Medicare covers but I still have not received a
bill from Dexcom or US Med the supplier of the Dexcom to me that
Medicare referred.
You should talk with your doctor/Endocrinologist or Diabetes Educator.
If you are only talking with a regular doctor, they might not all of
this stuff.