[Diabetes-Talk] dex com

Rick Mladek hmladek at neo.rr.com
Fri Dec 13 09:57:37 UTC 2019

Your question was answered but you still did not explain yourself with
calling us hopeless. We who use these devices, know how we use them with our
limitations, understand how we got through the insurance process and take
our time to offer advice and you attack us by calling us hopeless? Not
acceptable...