[Diabetes-Talk] G6 issue

Jeanette Kutash kutash-jm at comcast.net
Fri Dec 13 18:24:06 UTC 2019

I understood that, but since some people were speaking much about the cost of Insulin for those less familiar with the options I thought I'd just mention this because they might not know that there is a Lantis alternative, as an example, and might not know to ask. You made your point very nicely, as always, in the original email and I did understand.

Jeanette