[Diabetes-Talk] Must we fingerstick or is their new technology

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Mon Dec 16 18:14:38 UTC 2019

No one system is ever the best when it comes to matters of health.  At
least two always need to be available so that when one system goes on
the Fritz another system can be used to check on the first system.  Same
reason cavers take three different sources of light into caves when
rescuing spelunkers if two give out a third is available.