[Diabetes-Talk] FreeStyle Libre questions

Jamie Gurganus jamielgurganus at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 05:08:39 UTC 2019

A woman in my exercise class is a Type 2 and has both Medicare and private insurance. She was telling me that she has to provide a log of her blood sugars in order to get her test strips from the pharmacy. I have not had to show any logs except for when I was getting my animus pump.

     Jamie

Sent from my iPhone