[Diabetes-Talk] G6 finally ordered

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Fri Dec 20 16:31:14 UTC 2019

The answer depends on your plan, straight Medicare? Other insurance? All
co-pays and deductables vary. As for proving you've tried other meters
first? Never heard that one and it doesn't make sense. Dexcom isn't for
people who couldn't get control with meters. It's for people who want better
control. Period. I have heard of insurance companies trying to refuse to pay
for various technologies because someone's A1C was good enough. Just stupid.
You need a chat with the people at Dexcom, as Doula said. They have people
who really know Medicare and other insurance.
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407