[Diabetes-Talk] cencr

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 05:39:28 UTC 2019

Jamie,

Now that I'm using a Medtronic pump and sets, I've had a couple of sets not work right. If I can't get sugars down at all and they keep creeping up, after 3 or 4 hours I change my set, and usually this works. A couple of times, I check the canula after pulling it out, and it snaps right off by the slightest touch, which I figure is the problem. This has only happened 3 times since I switched over to Medtronic, which was in October, but still, hope it's not a manufacturing issue.