[Diabetes-Talk] dex com

sandi sjryan2 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 23:27:56 UTC 2019

I believe that’s right, and one of the criteria is that one has to be on insulin, whether Type 1 or Type 2. I believe I read that on www.diatribe.org the other day. If you don’t already frequent that website, I highly recommend it. Lots of latest news and perspectives, written by people with diabetes.

Sandi

Sent from Mail for Windows 10