[Diabetes-Talk] dex com

Bernadette Jacobs bernienfb75 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 13:46:47 UTC 2019

Dar:

Bern here.  I’ll be at home today and I would like for you to call me when you’re up and around and have about an hour to get a conference call in between you, me, and the folks at Dexcom.  I would be willing to assist you with initiating contact with Dexcom and facilitate  a good, supportive dialogue between you.  I quite agree with Bridget.  This rests on insulin dependence.  I really don’t think it matters how many injections a day we’re talking here.  I will email you my phone number privately.  I do have yours, so far as I know.  Not to worry my friend.  We’ll get this taken care of one way or another.

Bern

Sent from my iPhone