[Diabetes-Talk] medicare

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 15:40:06 UTC 2019

My endo has confirmed it's to prove someone has certain conditions if under
coverage. It's always been as frustrating for them as for me that I have to
supply so much to insurance to get things like insulin pumps. I'm type 1;
it's not going away or getting better without the aid of insulin and
testing. I've been supplying this info for decades now, often to the same
provider.