[Diabetes-Talk] using insulin pumps

sandi sjryan2 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 18:08:36 UTC 2019

Amber’s, Bridgit’s and Veronica’s messages all should be shared with the NFB. I believe they state the need for accessibility and usability better than anything I’ve read in a long time! It’s fine to have all these apps run and staffed by well-meaning sighted people or, for that matter, blind people, but they do not diminish the need for accessibility that provides independence. And, by the way, I know what Echo is, but I choose not to own one, for the same reason I don’t pay for AIRA (well, this as the money outlay), I don’t want strangers knowing that much about me.

Sandi

Sent from Mail for Windows 10