[Diabetes-Talk] apology re using insulin pumps

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Sat Feb 9 17:41:17 UTC 2019

No need to apologize. Nobody should be afraid to say anything on this list and even if a specific suggestion doesn't immediately pan out, it just might spark an idea down the road. I appreciate the fact that we're all thinking about each other's needs, no matter how much they may differ. So please continue to ask any ol' question, give voice to any thought or idea. And hey, feel free to shoot down one of mine down the road too. <grin>
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com