[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom update.

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Sat Feb 9 17:50:24 UTC 2019

Well, yesterday afternoon, there went another three hours I'll never get
back. Yep! On the phone with Dexcom again. I finally got them to allow me to
return the second transmitter that I shouldn't have had to buy in the first
place. According to their policy, refunds should be processed in 3 to 5
business days. It's now been 11 and there's no trace of even preparing my
refund. Needless to say, I was already not a happy customer when I called
them.
One little thing I was told, ahem, hope it's true, is that they are opening
a new customer service center and have been training about 50 extra
employees. They are supposed to open in a couple of weeks, so hopefully the
wait times when we call will decrease. I pointed out that if they had decent
systems in place, told the truth and did things correctly, we wouldn't need
to call so often and stay on a call so long, they wouldn't need so many
reps. At the end of my 3 hours, I pretty much got that since they'd sent an
email over to accounts receivable, there was not much the customer service
people could do. But of course, no, I couldn't talk with accounts receivable
myself. Then someone aske me if I'd spoken with my very own account manager.
Huh? Who? What doesn't he do? I now have another name and number to call on
Monday. Have any of you spoken with an account manager? Why should they need
such a position? I can't believe how much harder it is to be a simple cash
customer. I love the product, but sheesh!
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407