[Diabetes-Talk] The power of social media for advocacy (American Diabetes Associacion webinar)

Walter Mitchell walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 15:18:40 UTC 2019

FYI,

Thank you,

Walter Mitchell

V-President, Ohio Diabetes Action Network

Board member, National Diabetes Action Network

(513) 582-8606

Walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com

____

Taking on Capitol Hill

Together we CAN Stop DiabetesR

 <http://advocacy.diabetes.org/site/R?i=XqvU9gBMAb4S-GD2KSV1CQ> Advocacy
Update

 <http://advocacy.diabetes.org/site/R?i=QHrhaBZrsAko_BTqVZGiJA> Forward to a
Friend   |    <http://advocacy.diabetes.org/site/R?i=J5ZUUsGp3CAi8_urAt7lBg>
diabetes.org/advocacy   |
<http://advocacy.diabetes.org/site/R?i=T3eAFuvHTA8I80HyeQWLGw> My Action
Center

ADA Advocacy Webinar: The Power of Social Media for Advocacy
February 13, 3:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m. ET

Learn how YOU can join the American Diabetes Association to stand up for
people with diabetes and advocate for policies that make a difference in
2019.  <http://advocacy.diabetes.org/site/R?i=tkgcNRGdQx91TfHGlthqLg>
Register now!

LEARN ABOUT:
The impact and power of using social media for advocacy! Nearly every member
of Congress and the majority of state elected officials use social media to
engage with constituents. This gives advocates an opportunity to directly
communicate their message and influence key decisions being made on Capitol
Hill and in state capitols around the nation. Learn how you can take
advantage of social media to maximize your voice, raise awareness and
connect with your elected officials to effect positive change.

HEAR FROM:
Volunteer and staff speakers will discuss how to make the most of social
media in your advocacy efforts and share best practices.

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions
for joining the webinar. After registering, you will receive a confirmation
email with instructions for joining the webinar. There is power in numbers.
Share this webinar with friends, family members and colleagues. We are all
in this together. We are all connected for life.
<http://advocacy.diabetes.org/site/R?i=I_uNektmV1lj3iwOkAWTig> Join us.

Please note: We've changed webinar vendors for our Advocacy webinars, so
please follow the instructions provided in the confirmation and reminder
emails.

http://main.diabetes.org/site/PixelServer?j=dnMU3VS35c4PZ6kVBCM41A

Find out more about the American Diabetes Association's advocacy efforts:

 <http://advocacy.diabetes.org/site/R?i=ygMizDPcqb2AnlE4pGY6rQ> Legislative
Priorities   |
<http://advocacy.diabetes.org/site/R?i=Q1jyHW0LmmLR-vVzLGLEaQ> 2017 Advocacy
Accomplishments   |
<http://advocacy.diabetes.org/site/R?i=9c_rFETb8O_kwFS9sPc0_w> Take Action
on Other Alerts

 <http://advocacy.diabetes.org/site/R?i=8-H_xsT4PqorLTxmn70tcQ> VIEW ONLINE
|    <http://advocacy.diabetes.org/site/R?i=hc8YIVWouCEffG3uovAteg> MANAGE
YOUR COMMUNICATIONS

ADA 75th Anniversary Logo

American Diabetes Association . 2451 Crystal Drive, Suite 900 . Arlington,
VA 22202
1-800-DIABETES (800-343-2383)

Please add  <mailto:makingnoise at diabetes.org> makingnoise at diabetes.org to
your address book to ensure you receive all future emails.
<http://main.diabetes.org/site/CO?i=g4CTT8POCy5WMnb2pz1oEMOx1ONRzx_I&cid=108
42> Click Here to Unsubscribe.

Copyright C 1995-2019 American Diabetes Association. All Rights Reserved.