[Diabetes-Talk] Question for pump users.

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 19:34:44 UTC 2019

Bread and even candy bars don't effect my blood sugars the way pasta does for some reason. I find gluten-free products impact my blood sugars way differently than gluten. I've gone almost entirely gluten-free on a daily basis because of this. And I actually prefer the taste and texture of gluten-free over regular, but I find it helps me with glucose control in terms of products like this.