[Diabetes-Talk] Question for pump users.

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Wed Feb 13 22:43:09 UTC 2019

I can sort of tolerate cottage cheese as long as it's stuffed with fruit. I do often eat Greek yogurt for breakfast though. It does seem to hold me pretty well.
Never really got off on the taste of the Glucerna bars and shakes. It's been awhile since I've tried a shake though. I'll see their reps at the end of March and maybe I'll ask again.
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407