[Diabetes-Talk] Pump upgrade - to be or not to be ... ...

Jamie Gurganus jamielgurganus at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 20:40:49 UTC 2019

Bridget,

Those of us who were given the 530 G as an exchange for the Animas pump had different insurance requirements. I found that out when I had to order my supplies for the first time after my original supply order was running out. Because it was the first time Medicare would be paying for the supplies, I had to go through the whole Medicare packet and review. The original supplies were exchanged for the infusion sets that I had left from the animus pump, and I believe my 530 G was just exchanged for the animus pump. I did not have to pay anything when I did the initial exchange.

      Jamie

Sent from my iPhone