[Diabetes-Talk] when out

Tamera fidano at comcast.net
Sat Feb 23 04:00:23 UTC 2019

Pens are the greatest! My doc recently told me to shot through my clothes!
I agree, the thinner the material one feels more inclined.. and have not used alcohol wipes in  decades.
Only issue with thighs are if your thin and muscular... sometimes the insulin does not settle and absorb as well.
	Tamera