[Diabetes-Talk] re there will be a presentation on tech talk on freestyle libre

gary-melconian gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 22:10:16 UTC 2019

Hello since I got in trouble the last time I forward a bit of info.this time
I am just going to give the info and then let bernadet  figure out what to
do with it.there  is a tech talk presentation on the freestyle libre
tonight.for those interested you can check it out.i don't know if she wants
I can forward the email I got but from  the last time I got flagged for
that.i will ask her before i forward stuff to the list from now on.