[Diabetes-Talk] what am I doing wrong?

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 04:08:14 UTC 2019

When I was sighted, I had a meter that was the length and width of a pen. I
loved that one because it was so inconspicuous. When I first became blind, I
had this giant one that came in an even bigger carrying case. It was so big
and clunky. I was glad when Prodigy came out and it was so streamlined and
small. In fact, the first Prodigy meter was thinner than the current
version.