[Diabetes-Talk] a few freestyle libre questions

ed worrell ntnmprt at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 3 18:34:17 UTC 2019

Hey Amber,

The way I read the reading on the Libre Reader at first was by using the TapTapSee application. Make sure that you are pointing the camera at the top half of the Libre Reader this is where the current blood sugar reading will be displayed. The only down fall is that TapTapSee will not tell you the trend arrow, so be careful with insulin. The Libre sensor is fine to wear in the shower, swimming, etc. They recommend not submerging it for more than 30 mins. I have not had any issues with using it in the shower. The tape holds just fine for me.

I hope this helps,

Ed Worrell