[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom and Medicare, more info.

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Mon Jan 7 21:46:38 UTC 2019

Hi everyone.
Well, I just spent today's hour on the phone with Dexcom. But they are now
giving out a date. They are saying that Medicare will cover the G6 as of
March 26th. Gee, wonder what the wait times will be on that day.
They still haven't released the hold on sending my sensors yet. I told them
they have until the end of today or I was going to contact Visa and deny
that payment. Sheesh!
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407