[Diabetes-Talk] trying a new meter

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Wed Jan 9 01:01:25 UTC 2019

Bridget,

Out of curiosity, do you find it at all painful or uncomfortable inserting on the arm or areas other than tummy? I’ve said it before and it hasn’t changed I’m a big coward! I still cannot do insulin injections or my infusion set in the arm because I’m afraid. Also, its has to do with how to run the tubing for the pump, I’m concerned about the appearance. I know people have said that women can place the pump in their bra’s, but I don’t believe it is non-conspicuous. I’ve placed it there when I’m just home alone for the day and don’t care about how I look, and it looks quite weird in my humble opinion.

Eileen