[Diabetes-Talk] trying a new meter

Doula Jarboe doula.jarboe at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 06:12:20 UTC 2019

 Alright, so I guess I cheat. I live with one of those sighted people.
Which makes life easier. He's the one who put it in my upper arm, no
way am I acrobatic enough to be able to do that on my own. It does go
into the muscle, being the back of the upper arm, but so far that
hasn't been too bad. I had one other one on the upper arm, and when I
reported it to tech support, I didn't have any issues with them saying
you aren't supposed to put it there. I can't imagine injecting
something into my breast, that just sounds painful. Thankfully at this
point, I'm not a pump user. My Diabetes educater did everything she
could to try to get me the G6 but alas, was not successful. And so far
I'm still having this sensor stick, so maybe it will actually last the
7 days.