[Diabetes-Talk] acucheck

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Tue Jan 15 16:31:47 UTC 2019

The meter does talk if voiceover is working on an iphone after the meter
gets paired with the iphone.  As to the rest of your questions, I made
this purchase and will add money to my app store account when possible
so I can do accessibility testing on this meter and then get back to the
list with my results.  The other two meters so far as I know are not
possible to pair with iphone ipad or android unless I find out
otherwise.