[Diabetes-Talk] acucheck test delayed

Doula Jarboe doula.jarboe at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 17:58:12 UTC 2019

 I'm not sure I understand why you would need money to download the
app. For me, on my Android, the app was free. My meter was free too,
my Diabetes educater gave it to me. The only thing I've paid for so
far are the test strips. As for it talking, until it sends the
information of a reading to the app, the meter itself doesn't talk.
Unless you know something differently about it than I do. I get hung
up sometimes, because it will ask for a comment to be entered. If it
doesn't do that though, I can test, and then wait, and the reading
gets sent to the app. I'm going to see if I can find a user manual
online, because that might help make things work more soothly. Thanks
June, for your work on this as well.
Doula