[Diabetes-Talk] Taking out the libre censor

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Thu Jan 17 01:48:30 UTC 2019

If I understand correctly the sticky is after taking off the cencer?
Just wash it really well and dry it before adding another one.
Let us know when you put on the new one if your machine will let it
work rite away.
I always have to wait until the next day.
Edd was sharing there is a place on the phone you can tap on to get it
to start the new strip rite away.
If you find this on the phone, please share with me so I can do the same.
Thanks again.