[Diabetes-Talk] Another accessible glucose meter. Was acu chek pairing interface

Paul Magill magills at bigpond.com
Wed Jan 23 04:38:23 UTC 2019

Yes, each box of test strips comes with a small cardboard tab with the
callibrations for that batch.  As per the YouTube video on the below link,
you just push the tag into the slot on the meter, and it updates the
calibration if required.

You can listen to past readings, as well as 7, 14 and 28 day averages.

It is easy to feel which way around the test strip goes in.

Regards,
Paul from Australia.