[Diabetes-Talk] new member

ryan mcmanomy r10mcmanomy at live.com
Wed Jan 23 15:24:48 UTC 2019

Hello my name is Ryan I am type two diabetes.
I have been blind sence age 5 I can see light colors and shadows.
I have a meter that talks but I have not mastered it yet I have a person that comes three times a week and a nerse that comes one time a week.
I was on meds for my diabetes  but it was affecting my kidneys  witch are getting bad.
I am trying not to bee sad all the time am I am on meds for that too but I smoke cigs and eat a lot to help it.
Beening blind I am not good at making a good mille to eat that is not from the freezer wich has a lot of salt or just grabbing the first thing I find.
Thank for any and all help and feel free to ask more if you want!