[Diabetes-Talk] question about insulin pumps

Bernadette Jacobs bernienfb75 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 23:00:43 UTC 2019

Good evening Gary.

I lasted about a year on the silly thing. I had a lot of trouble with it. It never stuck to me, especially in the summer. I can’t to say much good about it. On the other hand, if you have better luck than I did, more power to you!!  Another one of the things I had trouble with, was, that if the patch does not stick to you, you’ve lost that much insulin and you have to throw it away. If you have just filled the cartridge, you’ve just thrown away about $100 worth of insulin.

Bern

Sent from my iPhone