[Diabetes-Talk] cencer

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Tue Jan 29 16:47:27 UTC 2019

Yesterday while we were out and about the cencer decided it was done working.
I was at the wallmart at the time, where they couldn't figure out what
the problem was.
They asked me to put on the second one and tell the insurance that we
had a falty cencer.
I did put on the second one, where it asked me three times to start
over that I had an hour to wait.
Now it is saying falty cencer again.
My question is this,
has anyone put a cencer on the inside of the arm.
Still on the lose skin but the inside.
If this would work I would do my best to do that.
With summer coming, I don't want a cencer on the outside of my arm
where all could see.
Especialy wearing short sleeved tops.
I wouldn't be able to put on the tape, and I know my husband wouldn't
know how to figure it out.
The last time I had it on my arm it didn't stay even for a week.
This is costing me more than I would want to keep paying.
Even with insurance paying, $11 the cost is to high for it to mess up
all of the time.
Over $100.
Thanks,

skype: dmgina23