[Diabetes-Talk] android clarification

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Wed Jul 3 11:19:05 UTC 2019

When I search for acu-chek guide connect app in google playstore, the app
does not show up as being available and all Roche has is some cgm app
that's pre-release and all testing spots are taken for that app.
Many other glucose testing apps show up in search though.
So conclusion is the specific app is no longer available and any of the
other apps likely will be able to collect readings from my meter.  In a
way, this is good news.
So what I would like to know is which of these apps will also work with
talkback running since it's accessible.