[Diabetes-Talk] Medtronic Insulin Pump Recall.

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 02:24:27 UTC 2019

I don't disagree with you at all, but how is this different than every other device, program, software, etc. that's not accessible, and companies are not trying to make accessible? And people with other medical conditions also run into similar problems with accessibility in medical devices. It's the problem we come up against every day as blind people with all sorts of things. For every step forward we make, we seem to keep 20 more in place. I've been blind for 16 years now, and I see the exact same discussion happen every year about all manner of accessibility issues. So what finally gives?