[Diabetes-Talk] Can't believe what almost happened this morning.

cindyray at gmail.com cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 19:41:26 UTC 2019

That is just pure insanity. I cannot believe it. I really can't, but now I
am more sure than ever that someone saw my air pods in my pouch and in the
bathroom at a rest stop helped herself to them by grabbing me. That is
certainly not as serious, but people shouldn't even touch anyone without
permission, let alone doing what she did to you.
Cindy Lou