[Diabetes-Talk] Can't believe what almost happened this morning.

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Thu Jul 25 01:56:39 UTC 2019

Oh Jamie, that's hilarious! People never cease to amaze me.
And you know, this lady with me wasn't being helpful. Nothing about this was
helpful Very often, in my opinion, when people come up and try to give
so-called help, sorry, it's not about me at all. It's their ego, plain and
simple. Today this woman disrespected my boundaries. It doesn't work to
start by assuming I'm so stupid I don't know there's a great big square
thing on the back of my arm.
But congrats on the job, Jamie. Sounds like a good fit for you and may all
things health continue to go smoothly.
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407