[Diabetes-Talk] Medicare Attorneys?

Walter Mitchell walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 12:52:15 UTC 2019

Hi Eileen,

I deal with a company called LegalShield. I have not used them in this particular capacity, but they have been there for me in many other situations. What I like is even if my situation is not covered under there umbrella, they will refer you and a 25% discount comes with that.

I am actually a Senior Associate for the company and my information is below. Please feel free to contact me directly for more information. The best way to contact me presently is to call my cellular phone.

Thank you,
Walter Mitchell
LegalShield Independent Senior Associate
(800) 340-8211 ext. 101 Toll Free
(513) 655-2238 Local Direct Line
(513) 582-8606 Cellular
(877) 226-5824 Fax
wmitchell at L2Tpands.com Email
https://walterlmitchell.wearelegalshield.com/ Website

NOTICE:  This e-mail transmission (including any documents or files accompanying it) may contain confidential information. It is intended only for the use of the recipients named above. If you are not an intended recipient, please (1) do not read, copy or retransmit this communication, (2) delete it immediately, and (3) notify sender promptly. Any unauthorized dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.