[Diabetes-Talk] Can't believe what almost happened this morning.

Jeanette Kutash kutash-jm at comcast.net
Thu Jul 25 17:29:52 UTC 2019

Veronica, interesting that you should share this story. Twoo weeks ago I was
on a bus filled with Blind people who were going to an event. The person
"assisting" grabbed me by the arm so forcefully that he dislodged my sensor
for the Free Style Libre. I was so shocked I just said: "oh my God, my
sensor is no longer on my arm. Sure enough, someone found it on the ground
right near to me. I guess the lesson learned is when traveling I need to
make sure I take extra precautions to make certain people aren't that
stupid, and even then, by your experience, there are no guarantees.

Glad you are okay.

Jeanette