[Diabetes-Talk] What do people eat to turn around a hypo

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 00:22:57 UTC 2019

Yep, I've always been told to carry a roll of Lifesavers too, but much like glucose tabs, they do not help raise my BGs. And BTW, I do chew glucose tabs; I just meant the only they dissolve for me is if I suck. But I stopped using tabs years ago because they don't help me when low. And again, they are advertised as being able to literally dissolve once hitting your mouth., so you don't have to chew if low enough. But this has never happened for me.