[Diabetes-Talk] Can't believe what almost happened this morning.

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 17:07:05 UTC 2019

Difficult to not be alert to what is happening when someone touches you,
grin. I love how if someone touched an able-bodied person without
permission, it would be considered assault. But touching a disabled person
is considered acceptable. And if we tell them no, we are ingrates and made
to feel guilty for not wanting our person touched. Smirk.