[Diabetes-Talk] Reading G6 code

Jamie Gurganus jamielgurganus at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 00:23:34 UTC 2019

Hi everyone! Michael Barber asked us a few months ago how to read the sensor code with our phone. I struggled getting it to read each time, but would eventually get the code. I was changing my sensor tonight, and my son walked in the room. He said that I was holding the package the wrong way. It is so simple for the camera to read the code now. You need to hold the package with the flat part facing up and the cardboard part that peels off facing to the right. Hold the camera over the flat part, and it instantly reads the code.

 I was trying to read the code with the flat part being horizontal when it needs to be vertical!

    Jamie