[Diabetes-Talk] Reading G6 code

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Sat Jun 8 16:26:38 UTC 2019

This kind of depends on how you hold your phone as well. The way I hold it
allows me to have my phone on the table so I'm not trying to hold it still,
given how fussy Seeing AI can get. I'm not completely sure I understood your
description, but I think we're doing similar things, just changing how we
hold the phone, which means having the package at a different angle.
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407