[Diabetes-Talk] Questions regarding Victoza and ending treatment

G Melconian gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 01:19:47 UTC 2019

here's a question I have I'd like to know what is the difference between
humalog and novolog do they work the same for a type to you I just wanted
to know how to go about doing it doing for units 6 units 8 units 10 units
how does one go about the right amount if either humalog and novolog for
mealtime scenarios just would like to have some thoughts about this if you
guys could give me more info I'd appreciate it I am new at this I been on
insulin for 18 months and so I'm just you know playing it now with just a
short-term I mean he had a meal time insulin I used to take the fastest
long-term insulin and the once-a-week type trulicity and it was not working
for me with trulicity side went to exempt EXO SM pick is working better for
me compared to