[Diabetes-Talk] Questions regarding Victoza and ending treatment

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Sat Jun 15 04:04:31 UTC 2019

I tried it as well,
Where my heart went so fast it would wake me up in the middle of the night.
Even though my blanket was on high I was shivering because I was so cold.
The next morning I shared with the doctor what he could do with this
medicine and I threw it away.
Now being a heart patient I wouldn't take it again.
Just my thoughts,
You made the rite choice.