[Diabetes-Talk] The Stupidity of Medtronic.

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 21:01:01 UTC 2019

It's wrong but pretty standard pump language. Most companies have a similar warning. I know pens used to have similar verbiage and there was a legal action to remove this language from pen info and packaging. Wondering if something similar needs to happen with pump companies. Although, now that Medtronic is no longer making the 530G, there are not currently any pumps with work-arounds on the market.

BTW, we tried to get a group together to work on this accessibility issue, and the only thing to come out out of it was a bitchfest about using Facebook in addition to the listserve. So...