[Diabetes-Talk] AIRA & pump questions

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Mon Jun 24 22:32:06 UTC 2019

When this topic came up there seemed to be some chatter along with opinions
regarding the use of AIRA with a pump.  I said I would make contact with
AIRA and I did.

I contacted Glenn Takemoto, , Account Executive andhe told me that there has
been some mention of insulin pumps.  He told me he would be at Convention in
Vegas and he would be interested in speaking to some of the people who have
been working for us blind Diabetic pump users to get insulin pumps
accessible.

If anyone is interested in making contact while at Convention, please send
me a note off list and I will send you my conversation with him.

Joyce